Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baccarat Cystal Room, Paris

Hi everyone....hope you are enjoying the first few weeks of September. The weather is still quite warm here in France, but I anticipate a change very soon. Last night, our class attended an ESSEC Alumni function at the headquarters of the Baccarat crystal company in downtown Paris. It was an elegant and dramatic home, once owned by French aristocrat Marie-Laure de Noailles. I have posted a few pics. All of us had to pre-pay 30 euros, so I was hoping for some good food......wrong! What we got was a lot of champagne, of course, and a spec of an appetizer. I guess the school is just preparing us for the Alumni Association fees to come starting next year.

I'm bummed about missing opening weekend of the NFL....but I will be following closely on the internet!

Touts amors,

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment